Platinum Rapid Funding Group is looking for those interested in building a long term and mutually beneficial partnership.
We are a private firm with a unique business philosophy and an intense focus on customer service. As a direct funder, we pay rapidly, fund a higher amount of deals, are honest, and have customer service that is second to none. (NO AUTOMATED SERVICES)
We offer an extremely rapid turnaround for all of your submissions. We underwrite within 4/5 hours and can usually fund in 48 – 72 hours, provided we have all of the required, upfront stipulations.
We are aware that there are competitors looking to fund your deals. We make sure all of your submissions get the appropriate attention they deserve.
*If you ever have a competitive offer, please let us know when you submit the file so we can make a valid attempt to match or beat the approval.
We are working off of buy rates. We will give a specific rate you can upsell off of. Please see attached standard ISO Agreement. Any questions, please do not hesitate to call
* Commissions are payed within a week of funding.
WE PAY THE SAME ON RENEWALS : As soon as any funded merchant is 50% paid back on their advance, they are eligible for renewal. We will immediately call and email to notify you when they are 45% paid back to aid in the process.
* We will need 3 months most recent bank statements and underwriting will review in the same manner as we always do.
Stips (Required Docs for Applications)
In order to process a merchant we will require:
- Completed Application
- 4 Months Bank Statements and 4 Months Processing Statements.
* Please include all balances of current advances and note whether the merchant is interested in consolidation or additional position.
* Also include any notes/disclaimers related to each deal in the body of the email so we can address issues quicker and not waste time with back and forth misunderstandings.
Once the merchant passes initial processing and decides to move forward, we will require the listed below stips to be sent along with signed contracts.
- Photo ID
- Voided check
- Business license
- Business lease (mortgage statement if property is owned)
- 3 cancelled rent checks (mortgage statement if property is owned),
- Home utility bill
- Landlord contact
- 3 trade references
* If funding amount is over $50,000.00, we will need most recent tax returns and financials.